Avocado Burritos with Chicken
Eating these avocado burritos is a non-stop. With melted cheese they are delicious and it also accepts many variants.
They are lightweight and very healthy yet tasty. For a picnic, for a casual dinner or simply to use the leftovers in the fridge these burritos are fantastic with avocado because it makes them very creamy without adding any sauce.
- 2 avocados Exotic Fruit Box
- 1 chicken breast in fillets
- a pinch of ground cumin
- a pinch of salt
- 100 g sliced Hawarti or melty cheese
- 50 g grated orange cheddar cheese
- 6 burritos tortillas
Pasos a seguir
- Peel and chop the avocados into small cubes and place in a large bowl. Add a little oil and a pinch of salt. Mix and set aside.
- Cut the chicken into strips and season with ground cumin, salt and pepper
- In a large skillet saute the chicken without oil until golden. Set aside.
- Pass a napkin to clean the pan and return the fire.
- In a wheat tortilla place a slice of cheese in the center and some strips of chicken on top. Top with avocado and close the package starting with the sides well.
- In a hot pan warm one side of the burrito until Golden and then the other one. We can also do it on a grill.
Consejos y Trucos
- Add a little chili powder to the meat for a spicy touch.
- Serve with chips
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6