Bulgur salad with herbs, pomegranate and sunflower seeds
Bulgur salad with herbs, pomegranate and sunflower seeds. New healthy, light and super easy recipe.
This delicious bulgur salad, will be one of your musts now. Its refreshing taste thanks to herbs and sweet tones of the grenades are a delicious whole. Sunflower seeds do the rest providing an irresistible crunch.
- 225 g bulgur
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 15 g chopped fresh parsley
- 10 g fresh mint, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 4 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Juice of one lemon
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a strainer over a bowl. Put the bulgur in a sieve and let it covered with cold water for 15 minutes. Wring out and place in a large bowl.
- Add the bulgur celery, fennel, parsley, mint, oquete, green onion, pomegranate seeds and pistachios.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper. Pour over the salad of bulgur and mix well. Serve at room temperature.
- Add some of your favorite shredded cheese
- Replace celery with avocado for more creaminess
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4