Exotic Mojito: limequats, kumquats and limes mojito
The exotic mojito s perfect for all occasions. Delicious and low calories. With or without alcohol, you can't stop drinking it!
The exotic mojito is perfect for an afternoon with friends or quietly at home with children or only adults. Don’t believe it? Exotic Fruit Box has the secret. Come and see.
- 120 ml white rum (optional)
- 12 leaves of fresh mint
- 10 slices Limequat
- 10 slices of kumquat
- 4 slices of yellow lime
- juice of 4 yellow limes
- juice of 6 kumquats
- juice of 6 limequats
- 1 starfruit
- 500 ml soda water
- 4 tablespoons white or brown sugar (optional)
- 1 bag of crushed ice
Pasos a seguir
- Cut limequats, kumquats and yellow limes into slices. Set aside.
- Squeeze the limes, kumquats and limequats and mix juices with rum. If a sweet version is preferred, add sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
- In each glass put a few slices of fruit. It not necessary that all glasses have the same number of slices but it is important that all af them have slices of all fruits. Add a few leaves of fresh mint.
- Fill 4 large glasses with crushed ice
- Divide the fruit juice between glasses and fill with soda to complete the glass. Garnish with a slice of star fruit and a sprig of mint.
Consejos y Trucos
Prepare and store in the refrigerator fruit slices wrapped in plastic fiulm and store juice mixed with rum (and sugar if you are going to use). Prepare the mojitos at the last moment mixing with ice, soda wáter and fruits.