This guacamole will become your favorite and your friends’ from now on. The mild flavor of avocados with the crispy papaya will make your dreams come true!
- 3 Exotic Fruit Box avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 Exotic Fruit Box papaya
- 1 fresh onion
Pasos a seguir
- Cut the avocado in half and with a spoon remove all the pulp. Repeat with remaining avocados.
- Place avocados in a bowl, and mash with a fork until smooth. Add lime juice, mix and set aside.
- Finely chop fresh onion. Wash and peel the tomatoes and chop finely. Add both to the mashed avocados. Mix well. Set aside
- Cut the papaya in half. Remove the skin and seeds. Cut into strips and then into small cubes. Add to our guacamole.
- Finally chop some leaves of fresh cilantro and add to guacamole. Serve with nachos.
Consejos y Trucos
If you want a spicy, touch, add a teaspoon of chili sauce.