This papaya sorbet is perfect for summer time: it's light and healthy. Plenty of antioxidant power and lots of vitamin C with an awesome flavor.
- 2 Exotic Fruit Box papayas (about 800 g)
- 80 g sugar
- 125 ml water
- 85 ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 60 ml lime juice
- A pinch of salt
Pasos a seguir
- In a saucepan, boil sugar and water and let simmer for a few minutes so that we get a syrup and the mixture thickens. Let cool completely.
- Cut papayas in half. Remove seeds with a spoon, and get the pulp out of the skin.
- In a bowl put the papaya, lime juice and honey and mix well using a blender.
- Add the sugar syrup and coconut milk and blend until smooth and the mixture is uniform.
- Put in a freezer-safe container and freeze at least 5 hours.
Consejos y Trucos
If you do not like the sour taste of limes, use oranges in their place.
Serve with some grated coconut on top.