Scallop tartare with avocado
This scallop tartare with avocado is delicious and refreshing. Its low in calories and high in protein and vitamins what allows us to have it any day.
Healthy, light and tasty cuisine within minutes and with little effort. Who could ask for more?
- 2 avocados
- 6 scallops without coral
- 1 piece of papaya
- 1 lime
- a few drops of tabasco
- some fresh coriander
- some fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Peel and chop the avocados into small cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Separate the coral of the scallops and wash thoroughly. Cut into small dice and add to avocados.
- Mince the papaya without skin into small cubes and add to the bowl.
- Add the lime juice, tabasco, salt and pepper and mix well. Try and add more salt if necessary.
- Chop the coriander and basil and add to the tartar mixing carefully. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve
- Garnish with a sprig of basil
- Serve with bread toasts
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4