This tropical fruit salad on guava and yogur cream recipe contains a good number of fruits from the trees of our farm La Tropicana.
This tropical fruit salad is already an irresistible dessert, but with the guavas and yoghurt cream, it becomes an original and light dessert to share at home.
- 1 papaya
- 8 longans
- 1 granada
- 1 star fruits
- 2 guavas
- 4 kumquats
- 1 Greek yogurt
- A little icing sugar (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- mint leaves
Pasos a seguir
- Using a melon ball spoon, make papaya balls. Set aside.
- Clean longans removing hard skin and seed inside. Set aside.
- Cut testar fruit into slices of half a centimeter thick and cut into thin slices the kunquats. Set aside.
- Remove the seeds of granada. To do this, cut the Granada in two halves. Take a half over a bowl with the open side down and skin side up. Hit with a spoon so that the grains will loose. Set aside.
- Peel the guavas and mash. Pass through a strainer to remove the seeds. Using a spatula, mix with Greek yogurt and vanilla. Add a little icing sugar if necessary.
- At the bottom of a plate or serving plate, put our guava and yogurt cream. Place granada grains on top.
- Set the papaya balls around the guava cream alternating with longans. Finish with star fruit.
- Garnish with mint leaves
Consejos y Trucos
You can add a few chopped nuts to add some crunch to your salad dessert.