Avocado toast with cheese and pomegranate
- 2 slices of toasted bread
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 pomegranate
- some sprigs of chives
- 1 avocado
- salt and pepper
- Cut pomegranate and deseed it. The easiest way is to cut it in half, push out the center a bit, then just start whacking the back of it with a wooden spoon. All the seeds will fall right out into the bowl. Set aside.
- Finely chop some sprigs of chives. Reserve.
- In a bowl mix one tablespoon of pomegranate seeds with the cream cheese and mash them with the help of a fork. Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- Peel and cut avocado into thin slices.
- Spread the toast with pomegranate cheese. Cover with slices of avocado and finish with a few grains of pomegranate. Finish with a little honey on top.
Add some smoked salmon or some slices of ham.