Chicken with loquats and soy sauce
This chicken recipe is super easy and very rich as well as healthy. It does not add any fat and the chicken is made in its own juice with the sweetness of loquats and kumquats.
A caramelized soy sauce ideal for everyone at home.
- ½ free-range chicken
- 7 Exotic Fruit Box loquats
- 7 Exotic Fruit Box kumquats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- the juice of an orange
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Modena vinegar
- 1 fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees C.
- In a saucepan suitable for the oven, put the sugar, orange juice, and loquats chopped without skin or seeds.
- Give it a boil and add the kumquats and grated ginger with the soy sauce and vinegar. Let it boil for a minute and set aside.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper, and add to the pan. Add the rosemary leaves and sprinkle chicken with the oil.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- After this time, uncover and let brown under the grill for 5 minutes so the chicken takes a golden color.
Serve swith ome roasted potatoes or some white rice covered with the sauce that will be a delicious mixture of sweet and sour.