Creamed vegetables with papaya
This creamed vegetables with papaya soup will surprise you by its softness and delicate sweet touch. Healthy, light and with a tropical flair.
You can take this creamed vegetables with papaya hot or cold and is perfect for accompanying your lunch and dinner.
- 3 spoons of olive oil
- 1 leek
- 1 courgette
- 400 g of papaya
- 500 g potatoes
- 700 ml water
- black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons of crunchy onions
- Finely chop leek, zucchini and peeled potatoes.
- Clean papaya of seeds and skin and set aside.
- In a saucepan put a little oil and fry the leek and zucchini with sliced potatoes until lightly browned. Then add the chopped papaya and stir for one minute.
- Cover vegetables with water and cook until vegetables are tender.
- When the vegetables are soft, drain and add half of the broth (we can use the rest for another recipe), and blend using a food processor to a fine puree. Add the cream cheese and blend again.
- Add salt and pepper and serve with chopped basil leaves and a little of crispy onions.
When the cream is ready, add a teaspoon of curry poder and give it a final boil. Have an original taste with a different twist.