A tasteful curry pork with mango recipe by Loleta: Pictures, step by step, ingredients and tips.
This dish reminds full Southeast Asia: mango, pork and cilantro, three ingredients so different and yet so well together in this dish where the curry is the perfect link.
- Chop the meat into small pieces. Cut the mangoes into small cubes. Reserve.
- In a large skillet, heat half the oil and saute the meat nicely browned caring. Add salt and pepper. Remove meat from pan and reserve.
- In the same pan put the remaining oil and saute the onions over medium heat until transparent.
- Add the curry paste and mix well.
- Return the meat to the pan and mix.
- Add the mangoes and take a few laps.
- Then add the broth and cream and salt if necessary
- Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Serve hot with white rice and fresh mango cubes.
- Add your favourite vegetables
- Replace the mango with papaya
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
It looks great this way: