This recipe for stuffed avocados is easy, healthy and fits for everyone. A complete recipe that will make any day a special one.
The mild flavor of avocados blends perfectly with fresh tomato and prawns.
- 4 avocados Exotic Fruit Box
- 150 g of peeled shrimps
- 2 red tomatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- limequats or lime Exotic Fruit Box
- black pepper
- fresh cilantro
- With a knife cut the avocados in halfves and remove the bones.
- Using a spoon, empty avocados. Set aside the peel halves and cut the avocados into cubes. Reserve in a bowl with some limequats or lime drops.
- Wash and peel the tomatoes. Cut into squares by taking away the seeds. Set aside.
- Prepare a large bowl with iced water or wáter with some ice. In a saucepan heat up some water. When boiling add a pinch of salt and add the prawns. Let cook for a few minutes until the prawns are cooked. Strain and add the prawns to the iced water. This will stop the cooking and prawns will keep their texture. Once they are cold, strain the water and reserve the shrimps on a plate.
- Add the tomatoes and cooked shrimps to the avocats. Season with olive oil and a few drops of lime or Limequat juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a spoon fill avocado halves and finish with a sprig of fresh cilantro.
Keeping the avocats with some lime or lemon juice will help them keep their nice color.