Throughout Thailand, green papaya salad is one of the staples of street food cooking and dining. It’s fresh, easy to prepare, and just tastes wonderful.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 2 Thai chillies
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- 2 limes
- 1 tomatoe
- 1 Exotic Fruit Box big green papaya
- 5 Green beans
- After washing the green papaya, peel off the skin and cut into thin batons.
- Fort he seasoning, add 2 cloves of peeled garlic, ginger and chillies in thin slices to the mortar. Pound them for a few seconds until the garlic is crushed and chilies are reduced to small bits.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of palm sugar, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, and then squeeze the juice from the limes into the mortarand mix until sugar is completely disolved.
- In a big bowl mix Green papaya, roasted peanuts and add tomatoe cut into small pieces.
- Cut Green beans into stripes and add to the bowl. Finally add seasoning and mix well.
Brown peanuts in a pan for an extra crunchy in your salad and add some dried shrimps if you like them.