Exotic Fruit Box Gin Fizz
There is always a good excuse to share a cocktail at home, and this is your recipe. A refreshing Gin Fizz with tropical fruit.
A refreshing Gin Fizz with tropical fruit to cheer you up at home, in the garden or by the fireplace, in good company or just enjoying a quiet time.
- 60 ml of gin
- 20 ml of lemon juice Exotic Fruit Box
- 20 ml Exotic Fruit Box kumquats juice
- 1 tablespoon grains of pomegranate Exotic Fruit Box
- 25 ml syrup *
- 200 ml of soda
- Lots of crushed ice
- 3 kumquats Exotic Fruit Box
- 3 limequats Exotic Fruit Box
- 1 granada Exotic Fruit Box
* For syrup
- 50 g of sugar
- 50 ml of water
- Prepare the syrup: heat the water with the sugar until the sugar dissolves completely. Reserve to cool down.
- In a shaker, or a glass with lid, mix the gin, fruit juice, pomegranate grains and syrup. Shake well.
- Fill a glass with crushed ice. Dump the mixture into the glass and fill up with soda water
- Decorate with a few slices of limquats and kumquats, and with some grains of pomegranate
If you want an extra foam, beat an egg white in the shaker with the ingredients.