- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 600 g of mature Exotic Fruit Box papayas
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of cream
- 3 tablespoons of agave syrup or 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a saucepan put 3 tablespoons of sugar and 3 tablespoons of water. Cook until golden caramel is obtained. Cover the bottom of the molds with the caramel.
- Preheat the oven to 170 °, placing a full bowl of water at the bottom, inside the oven.
- In a bowl mix the peeled papayas (weigh them after peeling them), the whipping cream, eggs, vanilla and the agave syrup or honey.
- With the aid of a blender or electric robot, grind until obtaining a fine cream and without lumps.
- Fill the molds with this mix. Put in the oven and let bake about 20 minutes.
- After this time, remove from the oven and cool completely. Set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Serve the pudding with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. You will make a super easy and complete dessert ideal for your guests at home.