There is nothing better than a cold soup to cool our meals in summer. This one is also very original: avocado gazpacho with which you will succeed at home.
- 3 avocados Exotic Fruit Box
- 8 tomatoes
- A branch of fresh cilantro
- 1 onion
- the juice of one lime
- 250 ml water
- Half teaspoon of salt
- Peel tomatoes and cut into quarters. Reserve.
- Peel avocados and remove the seed. Cut in pieces.
- Chop the onion. Remove leaves from the branches of cilantro. Squeeze lime juice.
- In the jar of an electric blender grind ingredients until a smooth cream. Add the water and beat again. We can add more wáter if you want a lighter texture.
You can add some tabasco to give a spicy touch.
Serve cold in wine glasses with a little chopped tomato over.