Noodles with soy and mango
Asian cuisine is one of contrasts where the use of opposite elements like soy sauce and sugar is very popular.
Take advantage of the sweet ripe mangoes together with the soy sauce to have a strong and natural contrast that will delight everyone at home.
- 1 spring onion
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 ripe mango Exotic Fruit Box cut into thin strips
- 1 chicken breast without skin and diced
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons bean sprouts
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- the juice of half a lime
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili paste, sambal oelek or a hot pepper finely chopped
- 250 g of noodles
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Cut mango into cubes of about 2 cm and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, saute the chicken in until golden. Set aside.
- In the same wok or skillet, saute garlic and ginger in oil. When browned, add the onion and carrot and saute. Add the soy sauce and chili paste and mix well.
- Add the noodles and chicken and saute. Add a tablespoon of lime juice.
- Then add the mangoes and let caramelize slightly joining all flavors. Serve with coriander leaves.
Replace the chicken with prawns for a different twist.