Noodles with soy and mango
- 1 spring onion
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 ripe mango Exotic Fruit Box cut into thin strips
- 1 chicken breast without skin and diced
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons bean sprouts
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- the juice of half a lime
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili paste, sambal oelek or a hot pepper finely chopped
- 250 g of noodles
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Cut mango into cubes of about 2 cm and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, saute the chicken in until golden. Set aside.
- In the same wok or skillet, saute garlic and ginger in oil. When browned, add the onion and carrot and saute. Add the soy sauce and chili paste and mix well.
- Add the noodles and chicken and saute. Add a tablespoon of lime juice.
- Then add the mangoes and let caramelize slightly joining all flavors. Serve with coriander leaves.
Replace the chicken with prawns for a different twist.